Search

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

 5.14.2024

The first game I ever made, called Tim's Quest, was made for one player, my brother Mike. He's the only one who ever saw it.

The games I created at Kabam: Marvel: Contest of Champions, Disney Mirrorverse, Fast & Furious, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans collectively reached and (mostly) delighted more than 500,000,000 players around the world. All in they grossed somewhere north of $3,000,000,000 USD.  

The games I helped build at Hasbro mostly haven't yet reached those level of success, though Magic the Gathering: Arena delights lots of people, and some of the licensed products like Scopely's juggernaut, Monopoly Go!, could well be on track to exceed that level of popularity all by themselves. 

Add in the Call of Dutys, the Halos, the Need for Speeds, and many other creations over the last thirty years and we are probably approaching close to a billion people on Earth who have enjoyed something I had at least some small role in creating. 

.        .        .

Today I creted a piece of art that I hid in a deep part of the forest on a very remote island, where I can be reasonibly sure no one but me will ever see it. 





No comments: