Search

Monday, May 08, 2006

Shall I apologize for taking so long to post again? What would be the point? I'm the only one that ever looks at the site, except for the occasional student looking to plagarize thoughts on some book or another, I suppose. Did Google send you here? Drop me a line if you end up using anything I said here in your book report. That's about the quality of analysis and writing you'll be getting here, so hopefully it'll fit right in.

While I'm erratic on posting, I promise that I'm not erratic on consuming the books, nor have I forgotten any. Here are the ones which are getting posted tonight, on this cool evening in early May in Burnaby, BC:

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Love Medicine by Louise Erdrich
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Yeah, yeah, I know...)
Esctasy by Irvine Welsh
Agile Project Management with Scrum by Ken Schwaber
Books of Blood Volume 1 by Clive Barker
The Life of Pi by Yann Martel

I've got another two or three that I've finished, or almost finished, just haven't had time to jot down any thoughts on yet.

I'm off for the Great State of Texas next week, where I'll be celebrating the brilliance of my beloved Professor, as well as her inevitable aging, and the existance of my mother, and mothers everywhere, I suppose. Since plane rides are good for this sorta thing, expect more in the week or two after I return!

-tf

No comments: